This committee encourages, promotes, and maintains membership in the Association, as well as to process and to maintain the membership records of the Association. The Committee shall also devise and recommend proposed changes in membership regulations to the Board of Directors and promote membership participation. The duties of this committee encompass the following:
- maintain accurate and up-to-date directory/list of
members within the association
- coordinate outreach efforts to gain new members
- act as liaison and mentor to filed inquires by new members
- organize events/materials in recognition and support of new
- Coordinate growth efforts for various membership types
for the association
- Coordinate efforts to maximize membership retention for
- Monitor and expand on current NYCPA member benefits
- Seek out and add additional NYCPA member benefits
- Publicize existing benefits to current members and market
to potential members
This committee chairperson, who, pursuant to the NYCPA Bylaws, is also the Vice President, will be assisted by Active Members Coordinator, Associate Members Coordinator, Student Members Coordinator, Sustaining Members Coordinator, Sponsor Members Coordinator, Retention Coordinator, and Benefits Coordinator to ensure the efficient execution of all of its duties/functions.
To get involved contact Cynthia Bynum.