Dedicated to the progress and advancement of all paralegals.
Preparing for the Inevitable by Planning Your Estate:
How to Make Matters Easier for Your Family and Minimize Estate Taxes
W. Zehava Schechter, Esq. will speak on the importance of Estate Planning at EVERY AGE.
1 HR CLE
The topics to be discussed include:
· Why you need a Durable Power of Attorney and Health Care Proxy;
· Ensuring that Your Last Will and Testament actually reflects YOUR desire for what happens to Your property after you pass;
· The importance of monitoring beneficiary designations (especially after a life-changing event) and Pre-need Burial Arrangements;
· Providing Your family with peace of mind by arranging and organizing your financial matters;
· The estate probate/administration process; and
· How You may pass on MORE money to Your family and less to the government.
Online through Zoom