RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR REGISTRATION FOR THE 9/15/2017-9/16/2017 NEW YORK STATE PARALEGAL EDUCATION & LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE SPONSORED BY ESAPA
Please make/mail all checks/money orders payable to (including registration form): Empire State Alliance of Paralegal Associations, Inc. c/o Deborah King, ESAPA Treasurer, 330 Chadlee Drive, Brockport, New York 14420 Information Contact: _________________ | Via Email: ____________________ OR
Registration is also available online by visiting the ESAPA website at www.empirestateparalegals.org and clicking the ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK. (if paying through PayPal, fees will apply)
Marriott Syracuse Downtown
100 East Onondaga Street
Syracuse, New York 13202
· Registration is limited to the first 150 responses.
· Registration is also available online by visiting the ESAPA website at www.empirestateparalegals.org and clicking the ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK.
· Note: Tickets may be purchased for guests not registered for the meeting: Advanced purchases are encouraged. **See Guest Policies.
· Attendees are responsible for making their own hotel and travel reservations, as well as any cancellations for these arrangements.
Registration includes CLE’s and the following events:
Friday, September 15, 2017
· Check-In & Registration for Conference
· Packets (including program book)
· Access to Exhibit Hall
· Friday Evening Welcome, Networking, and Cocktail Reception
Saturday, September 16, 2017
For more information about the conference, hotel reservations and to register, please go to ESAPA’s website www.empirestateparalegals.org
ESAPA is also very pleased to have as our Keynote Speaker, the Honorable James P. Murphy.
To further celebrate the paralegals of New York State, ESAPA has submitted a request to the Governor’s office to proclaim September 15, 2017 as “Paralegal Day.” We continue to await a response to the application. In the event the request is granted, an announcement will be posted to ESAPA’s website.
Speakers include: Robert Brucato, Esq.; Margaret Phillips, Esq.; Lynne-Marie Reveliotis; Peter R. Coons and Kris Wasserman; Jennifer Flannery, Esq.; Jerid M. Fisher, Ph.D., ABN; Steven R. Dolson, Esq.; Brani Andreev, MBA; and Lesley Diaz