The Events Coordiantor is responsible to plan, coordinate, and schedule events for the association and to plan, coordinate, schedule and implement fundraising and sponsorships for the association. Duties of this committee will encompass the following:
- Maintain a yearly event calendar for the NYCPA
- Develop relationships with and maintain database of venues, hotels, restaurants, caterers and other such contacts for NYCPA events
- Develop and maintain relationships with law firms, legal departments, legal staffing agencies, news media, professional associations
- Contact appropriate news media to publicize NYCPA events
- Identify and coordinate all speakers for membership meetings
- Coordinate Board of Directors outreach programs as needed
- Consult with all NYCPA committees that are planning an event
such as a social, meeting, conference or convention
This committee chairperson will be assisted by PR Coordinator, Speaker’s Coordinator , and Media Coordinator to ensure the efficient execution of all of its duties/functions as well as Research Volunteer, Events Volunteer and Press Outreach Volunteer.
To get involved contact email@example.com.