This committee is in charge of putting together the quarterly association newsletter - The NYC Paralegal Times and NYCPA Bi-Weekly Newsletter. Duties of this committee encompass the following:
- Locate articles of interest to paralegals including local and national news
- Announce programs and other announcements of the Association
- Seek advertisers for the newsletter
- Publish the electronic bi-weekly newsletter that is distributed to members via email
- Work with the Website coordinator to update the newsletter portions of the website
- Work with the website committee to design and keep the official NYCPA website
- Coordinate membership and potential membership materials/mailings with the executive board
- Responsible for assisting other committee chairpersons with the design and creation
of official NYCPA materials and documents
- Reviews and edits the annual membership directory for accuracy
This committee chairperson will be assisted by the Director of Communications Coordinator and E-Newsletter Coordinator to ensure the efficient execution of all of its duties/functions.
To get involved contact email@example.com.