This committee is responsible for keeping members of the Association abreast of current developments in their fields of specialty by offering informative seminars and mini seminars and by collecting and making information available to the membership. Duties of this committee will encompass the following:
- Maintain an Annual CLE Schedule
- Organize seminar locations, speakers and meals as well as audio/visual needs
- Coordinate member mailings and registration response with
the Membership committee
- Foster and maintain contact with New York institutions
that offer paralegal programs; serves as an information
clearinghouse for students
- Inform students about NYCPA’s mentor program and connect student members with possible internship opportunities secured
by the association with local firms for their benefit
- Encourage and educate the NYCPA membership about PACE.
- Keep current with ongoing national PACE activities
- Supervises PACE scholarship nominations and award presentations
This committee chairperson will be assisted by Paralegal School Liaison Coordinator, Professional Development Coordinator and PACE Coordinator to ensure the efficient execution of all of its duties/functions.
To get involved contact CLE@nyc-pa.org.